The Archrock CIS team provides a turnkey compressor station solution for our customers in a cost effective manner. We aim to make your station installation and unit set process as quick and seamless as possible. Let CIS design, build, and install your stations and show you the value we will provide to your company.
How do we make a difference?
- Innovative designs - modular or stick build
- Compact yet experienced leadership team
- Excellent project communication
- Understanding of the industry
- Customers‘ needs come first
- History of successful project execution
- Never jeopardizing safety for any reason
The CIS team brings a diverse and extensive history of successful project execution within all basins in the U.S. Not only do we have a history in these basins, but Archrock already has a large service footprint in these areas.
What will this mean for your project?
Archrock is the only company that can offer a fleet of our size and diversity with the footprint and backing of our service. We strive to be the BEST all of the time.
- Wellhead compression
- Gas lift compression and production
- Gas gathering compression facilities
- Field compression gas boosting to sales
- Build-Own-Operate Facilities
- Gas re-injection for pressure maintenance
- Compression for gas storage and withdrawal
- Multi pumping station along transmission lines
- H2S and Amine facilities
- Emergency facilities
- Electric drive stations
- • GOAL ZERO Safety: Safety is our number one priority, from the design and operation of the station to the execution of the construction project. We understand our customers’ increased focus on safety and do not consider a project successful unless it is completed incident free. Safety is embedded in our culture at Archrock. We are committed to “Goal Zero” each and every day.
- • Reliable Quality: At Archrock, we strive to deliver unsurpassed quality. All of our stations are designed to meet the applicable codes, and we strive to be at the forefront of what is happening in the industry. We will provide you with the satisfaction of knowing we will not sacrifice quality to save on cost. From the rigorous standards that our vendors must meet for material origination, to how each piece is handled, we track costs throughout the entire project. Our name is on it and we take great pride in the work we do... ON TIME & ON BUDGET!
Let Archrock handle your gas requirements while you focus on your profits!
Contract Gas Compression
Archrock CIS has the knowledge and experience that it takes to make Contract Gas Compression profitable for you. We have the equipment, fabrication ability, and the experts to install and operate your facility from 50 – to – 5000 HP units. We will maintain it better than anyone else in the business.
Installation and Startup
From build-own-operate to contracted units, we have a solution for your needs. Let CIS design, build, and install your assets. We can provide:
- Site work
We are your one-source for all your compression, processing, and installation needs.
People and Experience
Archrock and CIS will handle your production and let you concentrate on your gross margins. Whether single well, secondary, or major field CIS has the experience, equipment, and people to make it happen.
Why use Archrock to execute your needs?
Archrock understands this industry needs a cost effective way of designing, building, and installing compressor stations. We also understand the importance of a reliable startup and quick installation while keeping costs on budget without compromising safety.
- • CIS Team. Archrock has over 60+ years of installation and startup experience.
- • Cost Conscious. We operate a small core team to keep overhead costs low while never sacrificing performance and reliability.
- • Turnkey Services. Whether you need a retrofit to an existing facility or a grass roots project, we can handle it from the ground up.
Modular Design or Stick Build
Modular designs are known for speed and simplicity of installation along with the versatility to reuse anywhere in the country. If you prefer conventional on-site stick built stations, we have the expertise and experience to make your project successful. We will help you choose what is best for your unique needs.