Thank you for visiting archrock.com and/or its associated web pages (“Website”). We at Archrock are proud of the products and services we provide our customers, the relationships we have built with our vendors, the quality of our employees and the value that we strive to provide our investors, so we invite you to browse the Website at length to learn more about us. Please note, however, that use of our Website is predicated upon your understanding of and agreement to abide by the terms and conditions included in our Usage Agreement (“Agreement”), which is incorporated herein by reference. Use of the Website, including downloading of any information, text, graphics, software, links or other items contained on the Website (“Materials”) will be construed as your acceptance of that Agreement.
Collection and Use of Information - When you visit the Website, we automatically gather information that allows the Website to communicate with your computer during the visit and we track information such as the date and time you visit, the number of visits to the site, which parts of the Website you visit, your computer’s IP address (the Internet address assigned to your computer from your Internet Service Provider) and web browser type. Such information can be used to help us design and administer the Website. You cannot be personally identified by this type of data.
If we provide you with the opportunity to give us feedback regarding the Website and/or our products and services, by providing that feedback you acknowledge that it will become the property of Archrock and that Archrock may use that feedback for marketing or other purposes, and, if your contact information is provided, that Archrock may, but is not obligated to, contact you for further feedback.
Cookies - To improve your interaction with the Website, Archrock may employ a feature commonly referred to as “cookies.” “Cookies” are pieces of information sent from a website to your computer and stored on your computer’s hard drive. This feature improves efficiency by permitting the website to retain information such as login information and the website pages you last visited, which it can then access on subsequent visits so, for example, you do not need to re-input your information. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but some are changed to, or have a default setting that, rejects them. It is ultimately your choice to accept or reject them. Non-acceptance typically simply results in decreased functionality.
Information From Children - Archrock does not seek, through the Website or otherwise, to gather personal information from or about persons who are minors (as that term is defined under applicable law), and we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements.
Sensitive Information - Archrock does not seek any sensitive information from visitors to our Website, unless legally required to do so, for example, in connection with recruiting or hiring. Sensitive information includes a number of types of data relating to: race or ethnic origin, physical or mental health, sexual orientation or criminal record. If you do provide such information, Archrock accepts that volitional provision of such information as your express consent to use it in the ways described in this Privacy Statement and/or in the ways described at the point where such information is disclosed.
Communications from Archrock - Opt-In / Opt-Out - The Website provides you the opportunity to register to receive communications from us and our Third Party Providers. Absent your affirmative opt-in via volitional registration, you should not receive any communications from Archrock as a result of your use of the Website. If after opting-in, you choose to no longer receive communications from Archrock or our Third Party Providers, please follow the unsubscribe procedures in the subject communication(s) to opt-out. We will work to remove you from the distribution list for the subject communications as soon as reasonably possible.
Inherent Risks - Communicating via the Internet and providing information, products or services to you by other means necessarily involves your personal information passing through or being handled by third-parties. By choosing to use the Website, including, in particular, choosing to submit information via it, you acknowledge that fact and you consent to and bear all risk of the use of the Internet, including the Website, and those other necessary means of communication and/or transfer.
REQUIRED NOTICE UNDER CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (“CCPA”)
Archrock takes pride in its good faith dedication to compliance with all applicable privacy laws, including without limitation the CCPA and the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”).
ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM EMPLOYEES IS INFORMATION AFFIRMATIVELY AND ACTIVELY PROVIDED BY SAID EMPLOYEES AND IS COLLECTED AND WILL BE USED BY ARCHROCK SOLELY WITHIN THE CONTEXT OF AND/OR FOR USE FOR: (1) CONSIDERATION FOR OR MAINTENANCE OF CURRENT OR FUTURE ENGAGEMENT AS AN EMPLOYEE, (2) EMERGENCY CONTACT PURPOSES AND/OR (3) ADMINISTRATION OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS.
Where Personal Information is collected from a natural person acting in his or her capacity as a representative of a business actually or potentially providing or receiving products or services to or from Archrock and not as an Employee, such natural person’s Personal Information is not considered, and will not be treated as, Personal Information of an Employee; rather, it will be treated, to the extent applicable, in compliance with the CCPA and any other applicable laws and as provided elsewhere in this Policy.
Inquiries or requests by impacted Employees or their authorized representatives may be submitted to Legal.Review@Archrock.com and, if authenticated and validated, will be addressed in accordance with applicable law.
- Types of Personal Information We Handle - Archrock or our Third Party Providers may collect, store and use various types of Personal Information about Employees through the recruitment, application, engagement and/or retention processes. We collect such Personal Information either directly from you or, where applicable, from other persons or entities, such as employment agencies, background check providers and/or other referral sources. This information may include, for example:
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, home and business addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Recruitment, employment and/or engagement information, such as application forms, information included in a resume, cover letter or otherwise provided through any application or engagement process, references and background screening results.
- Career information, such as job titles, work history, dates of employment, work locations, skills, qualifications, experience and professional memberships.
- Education information, such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, courses, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information you voluntarily provide to us, such as race, gender, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, criminal history and other information to help us monitor compliance with equal opportunity legislation.
- Other information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your voluntary participation in the recruitment, application, engagement and/or retention processes.
- How We Use Personal Information - We collect, use, share and store Personal Information from and about Employees for our and our Third Party Providers’ business and operational purposes as it directly relates to Archrock’s recruitment, application, engagement and/or retention processes.
Examples in the recruitment and application realms include: completing your application, processing your application, tracking your application through the recruitment process, contacting your authorized references, conducting authorized background checks and making hiring decisions.
We will also use job applicant information for internal analysis purposes to understand the applicants who apply and to improve our recruitment process.
We may sometimes need to use applicant information for legal purposes, such as in connection with any challenges regarding our hiring decisions.
- With Whom We Share Personal Information - We may disclose Personal Information from and about Employees to the following types of entities or in the following circumstances by way of example:
- Internally: other Archrock personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process, for example.
- Third Party Providers: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliance: when required to do so by applicable law or in response to a request for assistance by any law enforcement agency with appropriate jurisdiction.
- Other Legal Purposes: to seek legal advice from our internal and/or external lawyers or in connection with litigation.
- Business Transactions: in connection with a sale, purchase or merger, subject to appropriate confidentiality restraints and requirements.
- How to Contact Us About this California Employee Personal Information Provision - Inquiries or requests by Employees or their authorized representatives about their Personal Information may be submitted to Legal.Review@Archrock.com (Attention: Privacy Counsel) and, if authenticated and validated, will be addressed in accordance with applicable law.